Dream Job If Only

My dream job would be to have any job that involves animals. This would be my dream job for three reasons. First reason being that I have many options for a job like that such as being a zookeeper, an animal shelter worker, a canine officer, animal nutritionist, vet, dog walker, animal groomer, marine mammal trainer, wildlife rehabilitators, and marine rescue. This is good because as long as I have a degree in like animal science then I could do any one of those jobs, as well as each one of those being unique in their own way. And you would also get to work with different animals depending on which job you would choose, which is why it’s good that there’s so many options. Second reason I would like any job that involves animals is because I really like almost any animal on the earth so I would love to be around animals I like during my job because it would make it a more enjoyable experience to take care of, or study the animals I like. The third reason I would like to have a job like that is because helping or taking care of animals is one of my passions, because I love being around animals, for the reason that they are actually alive unlike if you were a accountant your around nothing but non-living objects all the time. That is why my dream job would be to have any job involving animals.

3 thoughts on “Dream Job If Only”

1. I like all the different options you have that involve working with animals. I think you would do great working with animals.