Invisibility is Cool

If I was invisible there are many things I would do with that power. One thing I would do is go around and scare people. Scaring people is a thing that I enjoy doing, that may sound mean and yes it basically is but for me it’s fun. If I was invisible it would be a lot easier to scare someone because usually when I go to scare someone they end up either hearing or seeing me before I get to scaring them. So if I was invisible I would be able to just float around and no one would know I was there because they wouldn’t see me, this would help me be able to scare people because if I was floating then I would basically be weightless like air meaning I wouldn’t jump into anything so I wouldn’t be heard before I’m able to scare someone. And also if I was going to scare someone and I was invisible they wouldn’t be able to see me before I got to scare them, and I’d be able to scare them successfully. Don’t worry because if I end up successfully scaring someone I always make sure to apologize for the scare afterward. Second thing I would do if I was invisible would be to suggest playing hide-and-seek so that I could win, I would suggest playing hide-and-seek with a reward for whoever wins such as $1,000,000 dollars, the perk of being invisible for twenty-four hours is that with this power comes the advantage of being able to turn it on and off. So no one would know that I would be able to win hide-and-seek because I would only go invisible after I’m in my hiding spot. This means I would gain $1,000,000 dollars.

One thought on “Invisibility is Cool”